This is an occasionally updated list of the tech I use.
- I use a 14inch MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro processor as my main computer
- I have a custom gaming PC with a Ryzen 3600 and a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- I use a custom mechanical keyboard made with the Drop SENSE75 Kit and Gateron Milky Yellow Pro switches.
- I click things with the Logitech MX Master 3S
- My monitor is the LG 38WP85C-W Curved Ultrawide Monitor
- I use an LG webcam
- I use iTerm for my terminal
- Neovim is my editor of choice. I’ve tried various editors including those with “Vim Modes,” but I keep coming back to Neovim. You can see more of my config in my dotfiles
- My colorscheme is Catppuccin. I switch between the Macchiato and Latte themes.
- I use RapidAPI for API testing
- My favorite database client is SQL Pro Studio.
- My primary browser is Arc on Mac, and Firefox on Windows. I previously used Safari for personal stuff and Chrome for development.
- Obsidian is my goto note taking app and is also becoming my task manager.
- iPhone 15 Pro
- Apple Watch Series 8
- Airpods 3
- Airpods Max
- iPad Air 4th Gen
- Garmin Edge Explore 2 cycling computer
- Sony a6000 camera